Ruth's Therapeutic Counselling Approach
In my relationship counselling and couples therapy I use a range of very helpful techniques and interventions. I have completed many specialised courses both academic and those conducted by world experts in relationship counselling, to ensure my expert counselling services are up to date. I am competent in a range of successful couples, marriage and family counselling techniques and approaches which will ensure that you receive the best support and advice.
My work often involves helping partners and family members to find ways of relating to one another, thereby resolving long standing disagreements and disengagement.
How your Relationship will benefit
During our counselling you will be empowered and supported by me. This will enhance your insight, confidence, hopes and skills and will help you achieve your counselling goals.
Typical goals that I can help you with may include:
- communicate in genuine and confident ways
- deal with conflict and achieve resolution in your relationship
- rediscover fun and spontaneity in your relationship
- identify and change problematic interaction patterns
- develop the capability to be assertive in your relationship
- have your needs met by a loving and caring partner
- develop and set appropriate individual and relationship boundaries
- build confidence and self esteem
- develop strategies and the strength to deal with life's challenging issues
- learn coping skills when faced with conflict in your relationships