How I can help you with your relationship and couple therapy
Having worked in the field of Relationships and Couples Counselling for more than 20 years I am a very experienced relationship and couples therapist. I trained with and was subsequently employed at Relationships Australia for more than 10 years. I also ran workshops and helped many couples to heal their relationships and marriages.
Due to my sensitive and supportive manner, individuals and couples feel safe to open up and talk freely about difficult and intimate issues. My clients know that my advice is professional, helpful and strictly confidential. See Disclaimer.
One of my aims is to help partners, spouses and family members to better understand each other and have the skills to communicate and relate better.
Couples and Relationship Counselling Support
I can offer you support in a range of Relationship Issues. Some common client issues and needs that I have addressed are:
- Marriage Counselling
- Pre-Marriage Counselling
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Developing Assertiveness Skills
- Getting ready for Baby
- Parenting Skills and Strategies
- Resolving Family Disputes and Conflict
- Selecting a suitable Future Partner
- Addressing Conflict at Work
- Helping Seniors prepare for and cope emotionally with retirement and other life transitions
- Supporting clients who struggle with Anxiety and Depression
Health Funds and Rebates
Some Private Health Funds offer a rebate on my services if you have the appropriate Extra Cover. Please discuss this with me if you think you might qualify for a rebate.
Referrals from a GP are not necessary.